Tuesday, November 13, 2018

He is With Me

Visit Lee's List of Gospel Songs with Chords Here.

Every day I fell sad,
Every day I fell mad,
But, I want to say sorry,
I’m just so worry.

Every time I cry at night,
I hope someone will accompany me to fight.
Every moment that I tried
But I can’t try to hide.

I know God is with me today,
He’s right beside me all the way.
I know the problem must go on,
And I know there is a solution.

Every time I see my Christian family’s face
I always pray to God that he will give me grace
Grace that will stay forever and together,
I know that He is a lover.

Every day I see that God’s Goodness,
That there is no likeness
He showed His love and care to me,
That no one can took this away from me.

God love us all,
In the heaven, He already calls.
Just keep it in mind reader
That He loves and cares for you forever.

Praise Him as long as you live,
Share as long as you can give.
And be blessed when you leave,
See you in heaven my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grateful to God

Visit Lee's List of Gospel Songs with Chords Here. Thank You!!! God can make a way, When there is no way. I know I can’t pay, Whe...