Monday, November 12, 2018

Standing For God

Visit Lee's List of Gospel Songs with Chords Here.



I try to stand
But I can’t
I was so disappointed
That no one can help it.

I look above
Trying to ask God,
Are you there my God?
Please help me to stand.

I’m careless,
I’m useless,
I’m nothing,
I don’t have everything.

I am over-acting
But I want something
To hold me of being nothing,
To give me everything.


Because of my decisions
That depends on my emotions,
Everything is wasted
To the things I wanted.

Everything
I cry today,
I cry everyday
Am I important to him?
I try to ask them.

Reza your nothing
Stop those things
You’re just trying to hurt yourself
And just help yourself.


I was so sad today
Hoping to be with someone every day.
I really don’t want to smile,
When I know that you are mile.

I need your care,
That I’ll lost my fear.
Give me an encouragement,
So that I can treasure all the moment.

Lord I’m nothing
I don’t have everything
And you’re my everything
To fulfill my nothing.

Please, give my happiness
And fill my sadness,
I know You are there,
To hear my prayer.

I am a sinful woman,
That discourages you every second.
Sorry Lord for what I’ve done,
Please give me another chance.

I know I sin many times
And you always had given me another time.
Thank You for that patience
And putting always your presence.

Sometimes, I want to kill myself
‘Coz I know I am useless
But Your Word encourage me,
And telling me I’m not helpless.

You’re God to be praise,
You’re my marvelous grace
You’re my precious gold,
To treasure to this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grateful to God

Visit Lee's List of Gospel Songs with Chords Here. Thank You!!! God can make a way, When there is no way. I know I can’t pay, Whe...