Monday, November 12, 2018

Indeed, Jesus' Name is Sweet

Visit Lee's List of Gospel Songs with Chords Here.



Staring at the moon
Wishing it to fall
But it is so impossible
‘Coz it have its own position.

I lay in this chair,
Wishing you to be here
To guide me everywhere
And stay with me forever.

Jesus sweetest name of all,
Please hear me when I call
Even how many times I fall
Please hold when I’m fall.

I am a sinner
 And sometimes bitter
But your word makes it sweeter,
And make it better.


As the days pass by,
I’m wishing you to say, hi!
So that I can stop this cry
And say the world, Goodbye!

World is full of troubles
And life is like a bubble.
It appears in the second
And leave beyond.


I always pray to God,
And say sorry when I’m bad.
When I am lonely or sad,
You’re always here in my side.

Thank You Jesus for salvation
And daily protection,
And even supplication
And all this things, release my emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grateful to God

Visit Lee's List of Gospel Songs with Chords Here. Thank You!!! God can make a way, When there is no way. I know I can’t pay, Whe...